Who’s taking part in the Primary Care Zone

I’m a Medic, Get me out of here is back! Between the 21st January and 8th February students from 12 schools will be chatting with healthcare workers in the Primary Care Zone.

For the latest news and announcements about the event, find us on Twitter, @imamedic_uk, and follow the hashtag, #IAMUK.

The Primary Care Zone is supported by NHS Health Education England

Photos of the healthcare workers taking part in the Primary Care Zone.

Tarik Shembesh | Dentist and Oral Surgeon, Essence Dental Clinic

I’m a General Dental Practitioner GDP and a Dental Foundation Trainer. I have a special interest in managing anxious and phobic patients.

Amelia Randle | GP Partner, Park Medical Practice

I am a GP at Park Medical Practice, Shepton Mallet. I’m also Clinical Lead for Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group, where I make sure they are doing a good job for people with learning disabilities.

Kerry Haworth | Healthcare Assistant, Lancashire Care Foundation Trust

I currently work for the NHS as a band 3 Health Care Assistant (HCA) and I am soon to graduate from university with a degree in nursing.

Hampton Surgery | Healthcare Team from Solihull West Midlands

We are a team of health care professionals from a GP Surgery. Kirsty is a practice nurse and a specialist advisor for CQC, Harj is a GP registrar and Sue is deputy director of nursing. Fiona is a pharmacist, Rob a paramedic, Sue an associate professor of post graduate nurse education and Jen a newly qualified nurse.

Children’s Integrated Therapy Service | Healthcare Team from East Sussex

We are a team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, therapy assistants and administrators who provide an integrated therapy service for children and young people from birth to school-leaving age with physical, occupational or speech and language difficulties.

CLICK Federation | Healthcare Team from GP practices in South Somerset

The CLICK Federation is a group of GP practices in South Somerset caring for about 50,000 patients in and around Chard, Langport, Ilminster and CrewKerne. Our team includes a wide range of members to give an idea of the wide variety of roles needed to help patients.

The Schools

• Parklands High School, Chorley
  • Brayton Academy, Selby
  • Parkside Sports College, Crook
  • St Ambrose Barlow RC High School, Manchester
  • St Katherine’s School, Bristol
  • Robert May’s School, Hook
  • St John Wall Catholic School, Birmingham
  • St Michael’s Church of England High School, Crosby
  • All Saints Catholic College Specialist in Humanities, Huddersfield
  • Harris Invictus Academy Croydon, Croydon
  • Allestree Woodlands School, Derby
  • Lincoln College, Lincoln
Posted on January 17, 2019 by modamy in News. Leave a comment