Thank you from your winner – Tarik!

Thank you for choosing me as the winner of the Primary Care Zone! I am very honoured and feel privileged to have had this opportunity to engage with you all. It was great to see all the questions from students, such as Have you ever had any doubts about yourself or your practice?Why did you choose your specialty? and What methods do you use with anxious and phobic customers? The questions were thought provoking and made me reflect a lot more.

Thanks also to all the moderators and organisers, and teachers and students. This event has reinvigorated me to engage more with local schools and to engage with people with different backgrounds to encourage careers in primary healthcare and especially dentistry. I’m going to donate the prize money to a dental society who give talks at local schools and have programs to encourage careers in Dentistry from different backgrounds and make it accessible to all.

Posted on February 26, 2019 by modamy in News. Leave a comment